Are you considering how you and your family will pay for long-term care? If so, we strongly encourage you to learn about Medicaid.
To help you get a better understanding of what Medicaid is and how you could benefit from it, Tom West and Arvette Reid enlist in the help of Valerie Geiger. A founding partner of Cucinelli Geiger, PC, Valerie is an elder law attorney whose practice focuses on helping people with special needs, and she is well-versed in Medicaid planning. Today, Valerie shares what you need to know about Medicaid.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What Medicaid is and how it works
- Eligibility requirements for Medicaid
- Why assisted living and nursing homes are not interchangeable under Medicaid
- How Valerie helps clients who are over-resourced
- Why Valerie forms a team of experts when putting together plans for clients
- And more!
Join Tom, Arvette, and Valerie now to learn the ins and outs of Medicaid!
Resources: Lifecare Affordability Plan | SEIA | Cucinelli Geiger, PC: (703)-481-6464
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | Spotify | RSS | More